3/14/2015

Friday 13 & a Cup of Chocolate Tea

Hi everyone! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful two weeks and have as beautiful weather as here. The sun is finally out from his long sleep in Montreal and the air is getting a bit warmer every day. In the morning, I'm awaken by the sounds of birds chirping in the tree next to my bedroom window. I definitely think we can finally say goodbye to winter...! Hurray!

Wow, what weeks my friends...! After months of flipping through apartments ads and visits here and there, we finally found the one! Granted, it is not as luxurious as I thought our apartment could be, as it is easy to get carried away with all the new condos getting build in Montreal and all, but the apartment is lovely, cozy, calm and well located. I mean, what more can you ask for? Oh yes, a very decent price too, but hey, we got that also...!! dance of joy

I'll finally have enough space to have a room dedicated to my painting & jewelry-making and I can't wait to have my beautiful Italian easel out of it's box...! And I can really get excited about this new place as it is official, we signed the lease!

So my dears, it is with a cup of my expensive chocolate earl grey tea that I celebrate this good news with all of you tonight! Our moving day we'll get here sooner than we expect it to be, so I'll have to put a few ideas for Kirameku on the ice for now and release them a bit later this summer. I'll definitely keep you posted and will be back with a list of What to expect for Spring at Kirameku.




Also, just a tiny FIY, I'll make a few changes around in this blog. I don't know if you noticed already, but the Fashion Inspiration page has been replaced by a ''New Visitor? Start Here'' page instead. I wanted you to be able to access easily the main categories of my posts, so I've divided my themes and created direct links so you can see these themes posts all at once. There's limits to what I can do with a blogger template thought, as I would have preferred to have those categories on my right side bar navigation. But as much as I like Wordpress, I'm not sure it's the best platform for my blog - at least for now. A fellow Etsian also mentioned that she would love to see a portfolio of my work on this blog and I found it an amazing idea. What do you guys think?

So my dears, on this, I'll be leaving you for tonight and will go back to scouting Pinterest for movings tips - found some pretty awesome stuff on there already. Of course, you can imagine I'm browsing there also for inspiration for my atelier ;) I'll have a special post dedicated to my favorite finds on this, I can't wait!!

Cheers everyone and enjoy your week-end! :D
* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment