9/08/2015

5 things to expect at Kirameku next craft show in 2015

Hi everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your day off on labor day! In my atelier, I was busier than ever, adding the final touches for this weekend craft show at Henryville!
I'm always adding something new, and here are my biggest additions for 2015 :

* Square card reader : I'm very excited to try out the latest trend in transactions. This little device allows me to accept credit cards payment and send you the receipt by email. Technological and green, isn't it wonderful?!

* Swarosvki Stainless Steel Post Earrings : I'm very happy to launch this exclusive collection full of vibrant colors and oh so very sparkling! Choose between 20 fantastic colors and get a special discount when you buy 2 pairs or more.



Love this pair of Stainless Steel Post Earrings made with Swarovski Elements that I'll launch at the Henryville show!


* Great deals : Who doesn't love discounts? Looking at my booth, I found there wasn't enough for my taste. This year, you will have special prices on two or more sets of Swarosvki crystal earrings, on two or more original illustrations and on two or more Dangle & Drop earrings Collection. Those deals are perfect to start your Holiday shopping early and fill the bottom of your Christmas tree with Handmade and local finds!

* Expanded Swarovksi Crystal Dangling Earrings : Yes, you have asked for more colors and shorter earrings, so here they are! Choose from more than 25 pairs of the Dangling Crystal Earrings to add some glamour to your everyday wear or for your special occasion! After all, the Holidays will be here quite soon enough...!

* Free gift box with crystal earrings : Whenever you purchase two pairs of Earrings made with Swarovski Crystals at my next craft show, you will get this adorable gift box made in USA from recycled cardboard and topped with a delicate teal satin ribbon. It's perfect to offer as a gift, may it be for your bff, your sister or simply a treat for yourself...!

The adorable FREE gift wrap with every purchase of two sets of Crystal Earrings or more...!


I hope you are all excited about these new changes! Come meet me at my booth at Henryville, this upcoming Saturday and Sunday (September 12-13), from 10am to 5pm at 153 rue de l'Église, Henryville! :)

Mention this post and get a free goodie! See you there! :)
* M*

No comments:

Post a Comment