1/04/2016

Cheers to 2016!

Hi everyone! :)

I hope you all had a marvellous Holiday season! With this very first blog post of 2016, I want to wish you all a wonderful new year, may it be full of lovely surprises, joy and love!



My Holidays were unusual this year - but never the less magical. I didn't had the chance to post pictures of snowy landscapes as our winter was very hot - which is abnormal for this time of year. We had our first snowstorm of the season just a few days after Xmas, and now we can finally say that it is winter.

So as you noticed, I took a little break from blogging, as between Holidays orders I was planning the collection for 2016, but more importantly I was asking some very important questions about Kirameku. I was seriously considering opening a store on Amazone Handmade or another similar platform, as despite my love for Etsy, I feel the market there is becoming quite saturated with both wonderful and not so wonderful products. I feel it is becoming harder and harder for me to get my Berry Rings out there on a part time basis. Because yes, Kirameku is wonderful and I put a lot of work into it, but I still have my day job. At one point, I believe one must be realistic, I can't compete with a full time jewelry shop that has over 500 Etsy items listed.

Finally a white winter in Longueuil!
All that being said, I am considering having my own online shop on my website, but for now I'm still debating on which service provider I should turn to. All this is a bit technical but mainly, these are the 3 main reasons why I left the Holiday Gift Guide be my last post of 2015.

But not to worry, my Etsy store will still be open for a long time! I took down many Berry items that weren't very popular on Etsy to make more space for new ones. You can still purchase them through Paypal on my Facebook page and custom orders are always welcomed! :)

I have many surprises in store for you for 2016 and I'll open the year with a Giveaway that is coming up very soon, please stay posted on my Instagram page for all the details!

On this everyone, have a fantastic year!
And how was your Holiday vacation? :)
* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment