1/28/2014

Tuesday morning news

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to give you a small update on both the blog and Kirameku's Etsy shop. As many of you know, I'm now taking classes on web design so I want to kick up this blog design 4 knotches all at once. I was all ready to do that this morning, with my steaming cup of tea and my class notes on the side. But as it turns out I don't know enough yet to go play in those pages and pages of codes of CSS. Well, maybe this blog design will have to be progressive and changed twice before I can finally say that I am completely happy with it. So my apologies in advance everyone if you keep coming on this blog and finding it switched a few times. But like James Bonds says : practice makes it perfect. So this blog will become my test project to see how well I can put my new notions in practice.

Also, stay tuned for a very special and sweet post on Valentine's day! I have a little surprise for you and I hope you will fall in love with it. For my international readers, just a heads up, it is a lovely store that is located in Montreal, so if you ever come visit, make sure to stop by there! :D

But I'm not saying much more, it's a surprise! I will tweet when the article will be ready, but it is scheduled for Valentine's day.

And finally, I just wanted to say that I was so inspired but the latest Crate and Barrell's email newsletter that I just have to make a ring in those colours! The colour combo is simply too pretty to be put aside. Back to the atelier, I will make some more pieces for the upcoming spring : )


On this everyone, thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are most welcome, feel free to drop me a word or two : )

No comments:

Post a Comment