3/20/2014

My mistake! :S

Hi everyone! : )

I'm taking just a tiny moment to underline that I misread the dates for the Cabane a sucre on Wellington's street with Sweet Lee's. As they've told me earlier on twitter, the event will take place on March 29-30th, so in two week-ends from now. My apologies to Sweet Lee and all of you readers. On the page of la Cabane a Sucre, they are talking about the event from 2013 and you have to notice the tiny ''click here'' for the infos of 2014…. My apologies, I didn't had enough coffee on that day but to make a fair point, the web page is a bit confusing. In any case, this is going to be a great event and if you are in Montreal, definitely stop by and support our local businesses and famous maple syrup : )

On this guys, I'm off to make a tomato soup because in this first day of spring, it is super rainy in Montreal. Nothing beats the rain blues like a bowl of hot soup and a grilled cheese : )

* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment