1/02/2015

2015 Fashion Guide - start the New Year with a bang!

Happy New Year everyone….! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful celebration on the 31st- or yesterday! I never thought I would say this but my 2015 started with a slight rain of champagne, which was really unexpected but so fun! :)

In any cases, before I start my 2015 Fashion Guide, I just want to wish you all an awesome 2015! May it be filled with love, joy, health and sparkles…! :)

Let's start this belated Fashion Guide! :) (Getting new glasses between Christmas and NYE wasn't such a good idea, oh the headaches…!) For now I'll start 2015 with fashion finds that I believe everyone will be able to find in stores either online or similar style in your hometown, although in the future I'll integrate also handmade finds from lovely Etsy stores. Let me add that I do not own the copyrights of the images (except of Kirameku) but all the credits are mentioned with direct links. Are you ready? Let's go! :)

GLAMOROUS MARINE LOVE

From left to right : Asos, Le Château and Kirameku



I simply adore the elegant silhouette of this Ted Baker dress and the feminine details in the lace, it would be a perfect outfit for a glamorous night out to see a Ballet. I would pair that exquisite dress with simple suede shoes to leave all the space to the dress. I would match it with the Pink Champagne Ring to add a bit more of sparkle to the mix! :)


Dress : Asos Ted Baker Dress with Lace Sleeves and Deep V
Shoes : Le Château Suede Pointy Toe Pump
Ring : Kirameku Pink Champagne Ring


CLASSIC BLACK CHIC

From left to right : H&M, Aldo and Kirameku



I love this chic little black dress form H&M that can be mixed and matched for so many occasions! I would match it with these amazing shoes from Aldo to add a bit of glamour to the outfit and turn this low budget dress into a statement piece. Of course, I would top it with the Smoked Azzuro Berry Ring for the final sparkling touch! :)

Dress : H&M Textured Dress
Shoes : Aldo Tronchee High Heels
Ring : Kirameku Smoked Azzuro Berry Ring

This guide is maybe short, but not to worry, there will be more coming up! :) I hope you enjoyed it and that it gave you ideas on how to style your Berries! :)

Speaking of which, I'm launching a customer spotlight program for 2015! :) If you'd like to show me how you Style your Berry, feel free to leave a comment below this post! The feature will be both posted here and on Kirameku's FB page! I would love to hear more from you and give you a spot to shine! :)
On this, I wish you all the best for 2015! :)
* M *

No comments:

Post a Comment