7/22/2010

Time for discoveries !

Good morning everyone !

Well, I have to make this post quickly, as I have to run to the post office before diner and it is a long walk.

All right ! I just wanted to introduce to you to a lovely shop that I discovered not so long ago. With a title as evocative as New Moon Studio, this shop has great great handmade finds that will make you go : I want it ! :D

Here is a piece of her bio : `` The best way to express my feelings and thoughts is when I draft or make things with clay. I love soft organic shapes and the use of contrasting colors. I like clean and simple designs. ``
If you want to know more, here is her impressive profile.

And that is what she is doing ot perfection !

Take a look at some of my favorite pieces !


This adorable Pomagrenade vase ! Love love it !!


Those gorgeous greens !


Ah ! White and turquoise, the perfect match !

She has a sale going on until July 31rst ! Quick before her beautiful pieces go ! :P

On this, have a great day everyone !

* M *

3 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful! Thank you so much for showcasing my work in this lovely blog.

    Best,
    Hilal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Hilal, you work is amazing ! :D

    Good luck with all !

    ReplyDelete